Go Back   Real Racin USA Motor Sports Forum > FLORIDA STOCK CAR RACING > KARNAC's FLORIDA STOCK CAR RACING
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2021, 07:19 PM
Super Late Model

Default Desoto/Freedom Factory

Has anyone else been keeping up w Cleetus Mcfarland and the Freedom Factory?

Its amazing what he has been able to do with the place having it serve as a venue for his online videos and some PPV races where he basically bought 30-40 auction crown vics and made them "race ready" and invited online personalities to drive them.

Dude has gotten himself setup with a business model that matches todays viewing and entertainment practices - not to mention he is connecting with younger viewers. He is investing his proceeds back into the track (new stands, repaving sections of the track and new PA/lighting coming next) and the track, in turn, keeps making him money.

He almost has the place back to what i would consider race ready and could easily put together a circle track show if he wanted to.

Its worth a look if you havent already. I initially started watching because i was interested in Desoto, but have kept watching ever since.
Old 01-18-2021, 11:08 AM
Super Late Model

That young man is thinking ahead. The old timer in me misses weekly racing, but if that is not in the cards at least he is rebuilding a great facility to the best condition it has ever been in.
Old 01-18-2021, 05:25 PM
Super Late Model

Yea, he sure is, at some point, somebody with a winged sprint ought to show him how fast cars can really go around that place - he seems like the kind of dude that would be like holy crap - lets do it.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2021, 07:27 PM
Super Late Model

The guy has made me a fan. He is very bright and very ambitious. I had it wrong when he bought the place.
Old 01-20-2021, 10:49 AM
Super Late Model

I've been following Cleetus for a number of years now.

I'm not overly shocked at what he has done but definitely impressed by how nice he has made the place. Last time I went there I couldn't get the smell of shit out of my nose for 3 days it felt like.

Hopefully he gets some Sportsman races there somehow in the future. I'd love to rip some laps there
Old 03-01-2021, 11:11 PM
Super Late Model

Where do you follow this guy at? Could someone please post a link for us lazy people? Lol
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links