Old 01-10-2019, 06:54 PM
Administrator

Default This weeks WAUC 1310 am Racing Country Roundup

I hope you can all time this week live or in their face book page for Racing Counry Round up.

Below is this weeks guest and if you have guest recommendations or ones you want to hear post below and I will try and make it happen.

Join Gene Davis and Quinton Blundell live this Saturday Morning on WAUC Racing Country Roundup from 10-11am for an action packed hour of racing talk. This week's show is brought to you by the Alan Jay Ford of Wauchula Service Department.

On this weeks show we will recap the The 'Big' Greg Leonard Classic and all the racing that went on around the state as well as talk about the upcoming races.

This week's guest will be:

Donnie Burkhalter to talk about the new Florida Pro Truck Challenge Series

Kim Diorio Sirmans to talk about the upcoming Rick Sirmans Florida State Championship Race

Ted Michael Vulpius to talk about the upcoming Rick Sirman's State Championship Race and his memories of Rick.

We are already working on a very special guest next week to talk about the Rick Sirman's race and I hear he has some great stories to share about racing with Rick. Stay tuned to see who that will be when we announce next week. as well as some drivers getting ready for the upcoming winter nationals.

Thank You for the support and see you all on Racing Country Roundup lie on WAUC AM1310
Sponsored Links