Go Back   Real Racin USA Motor Sports Forum > FLORIDA STOCK CAR RACING > Comics Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2009, 08:14 PM
Super Late Model

ok miss carol your so right iam so wrong for taking it this far so sorry as for 76 no iam not mr abney you should not call the pot black you cant even win a heat race work on you racing as much as this board you might be able to hit your own ass we i was driving it was easy to run up front can you say that p,s dont point the finger if you cant back it up sir an i will not reply to the message iam done here
Old 12-02-2009, 08:22 PM
Super Late Model

carol you have mail
Old 12-02-2009, 08:45 PM
Super Late Model

Quote:
Originally Posted by crobinson76 View Post
ok miss carol your so right iam so wrong for taking it this far so sorry as for 76 no iam not mr abney you should not call the pot black you cant even win a heat race work on you racing as much as this board you might be able to hit your own ass we i was driving it was easy to run up front can you say that p,s dont point the finger if you cant back it up sir an i will not reply to the message iam done here
Don't need you to reply MORON. Just a little fun on this board as usual,but you get your depends in a wad.

"Never won a heat race" you say.Don't know who you are,but you don't have accurate info. Have a few pics on the 'puter here and they are features. Don't have any of my heat wins.
Guess you'll say they are fake though. Take the thumb out of your mouth and look.
-JIM-
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2009, 09:35 PM
Super Late Model

Default oh crap....

this was supposed to be fun. i even let myself open for some insults to try to lighten the tension on the board. Craig.... of course i forgive you... i knew you were trying to do the same thing i was. I wish i could hug you right now...
i have known Jim (Ocala) and OSF for many years. they are both hellions. i never ever thought they would hurt me but they did. no one can hurt you unless you let them. so i tried to forgive and forget. that is what i am all about. life is too short to be hateful. we are all good and we are all bad (sometimes).... so not wise to point fingers. one points at the other person and four at you...
i would love to see us all be RACING friends again and stop the insults. like i said... life is too short even if we live a long life...
we all say we will pray for people who are ill or suffering... well usually people in our racing family who pray are Christians and Gods children are supposed to "LOVE ONE ANOTHER".... thats all i have to say at this time. my heart doesnt even understand hatred....it just gets confused... maybe my depends are too tight.
thank you craig... you cant know how much your email meant to me.
carolwicks aka OZ

Last edited by carolwicks : 12-03-2009 at 06:45 AM.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:36 AM
Super Late Model

Default carol thanks but i don't need any body to fight my battles for me

any body that knows me knows that . and the guy that thinks he is a super star good for you there if you think you are a kyle bush trust me you ain't

so take some good advise and get off my assssssssssssssss there super star i don't need to here any more from you you want to talk to me just come up to my race car trailer me and you see ya so there ain't no con fusion the one that sent me the pm and all the other slurs i seen the picture of you so now i know who you are
Old 12-30-2009, 01:15 PM
Super Late Model

To: My BUDDY RON

Now you done went and got me confused. I don't think you are talking about OCALA76 cause he is a good guy, I'll stand up for him for sure and I know you'd like him a bunch. I know he didn't send you a PM, cause he doesn't like sending PM's (I know that for a fact)... OCALA76 is the only picture I see on this thread.

You must have gotten a PM from some OTHER jerk....Not the "Jerk" called OCALA76 (he ain't a real jerk, but lets not let him know it).

Tell me more about the PM you got and maybe we (you and I) can figure out who the real jerk is. Send me a PM if you need to,,, but remember, OCALA76 is one of us.

AND don't be inviting no more people to your trailer... you done invited me and I showed up... you tried pushing one of those sandwiches on me, but I wasn't sure it would be safe to eat until after I knew you weren't pissed at me.
Sponsored Links