Go Back   Real Racin USA Motor Sports Forum > FLORIDA STOCK CAR RACING > Comics Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Super Late Model

Default "The IGNORANT ones have spoke"

Aj, I am sorry about the whole gay marriage thing in Ca. didnt work out for you.

Happy now, I fixed the spelling.

Last edited by Edm : 11-06-2008 at 08:19 AM. Reason: I had to fix spelling to make one of the ignorant f@#!ers happy
Old 11-06-2008, 01:42 AM
Bronze Member

AMEN !!! You hit the nail on the head.
Old 11-06-2008, 06:27 AM
Gold Member

Well to begin with you spelled ignorant incorrectly . Not a good start if you're trying to call people stupid . I'm one of the worst at spelling so i guess i don't have room to talk .
Sorry we didn't check with you first to see how to vote on election day , but we were in a hurry to get to the polls .
I can't tell for sure which guy you voted for in the election , i'll just say that the vote of every single person in the country was just as important as yours . And because someone voted differently than you did , doesn't mean their vote was not well thought out .
I can't say i've ever been influenced in an election by a dope smoking rock star , or for that matter a Hollywood movie star . And i doubt very many others have either .
The best man won . He got the most votes . He's the President . Thats how it works . Except for the election of 2000 of course .
Good luck with that stomach problem .
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2008, 06:34 AM
Super Late Model

Default New Era

In past elections the winner went to the most convincing liar or lesser of two evils. This election went to the highest bidder.

I think the first exectitive order by Obama should be "pull your pants up and get a belt boy". That would go for one of my grandsons too.......
----JIM---
Attached Images

Old 11-06-2008, 07:13 AM
Super Late Model

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ14 View Post
Well to begin with you spelled ignorant incorrectly . Not a good start if you're trying to call people stupid . I'm one of the worst at spelling so i guess i don't have room to talk .
Sorry we didn't check with you first to see how to vote on election day , but we were in a hurry to get to the polls .
I can't tell for sure which guy you voted for in the election , i'll just say that the vote of every single person in the country was just as important as yours . And because someone voted differently than you did , doesn't mean their vote was not well thought out .
I can't say i've ever been influenced in an election by a dope smoking rock star , or for that matter a Hollywood movie star . And i doubt very many others have either .
The best man won . He got the most votes . He's the President . Thats how it works . Except for the election of 2000 of course .
Good luck with that stomach problem .
and you have never spelled anything wrong. Go f yourself, it was late and I was in a hurry. Btw, i'll is supposed to have a capital I, same with i've, and "except for the election of 2000 of course" is not a correct sentence.

Last edited by Edm : 11-06-2008 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Hey Aj lay off that ass crack you have been smokiing
Old 11-06-2008, 07:49 AM
Gold Member

As i mentioned in the second sentence of my post , i do very often mis-spell things .
College kids , Mexicans , and rock stars . No one saw that political coalition coming .
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2008, 08:24 AM
Super Late Model

Quote:
i'll just say that the vote of every single person in the country was just as important as yours ..
WRONG! Every voter like me who voted independent or (other) votes went by the wayside when the electoral college kicked in.

The system was created to be sure only party candidates (career polititions) actually GOT IN.

the only other thing i will say is Obama did go after the young vote (for democrats.....him) to be sure to get the electors in states who have for years went republican.

He got all the kids to vote for him.......he promised them ice cream.

Now i have to feed and milk the cow! (Thanks Jim Fenton for the lesson)

The votes that got him the election were from people absolutely CLUELESS to what has been happening and what is going to.

He kept spewing CHANGE...and the masses morons fell for it.

Now all the ones who voted for him said the need to wait to see what the change will actually be....you follow me?

They voted based on words, or one word, got him in and have no idea what he's going to do.

BTW, everyone research his tax plan, that $250,000.00 BS actually starts down around $40,000.00.....just not as steep as the 250k peeps.

Last edited by Benny The Mule : 11-06-2008 at 08:31 AM.
Old 11-06-2008, 02:36 PM
Gold Member

As you probably know , the general election has NEVER elected a President of the US . The electoral college has been in place since the country began , and usually it reflects the popular vote . Not always , but usually . Now if Obama received the most popular votes , and he did , then of course the electoral would also go to him . So it looks like the system worked fine . Drop the electoral ? Sure , great idea . Its no longer needed . The President should be elected by the majority . Obama was elected by the majority . I don't see the problem .
Your vote , no matter who you voted for is just as important as anyone elses . Each of us gets a say in who runs the government .The majority of voters as well as the electoral said Obama won . So its time for the minority to suck it up and help get things back on track .
Old 11-07-2008, 12:53 AM
Gold Member

Aj, I am sorry about the whole gay marriage thing in Fla didnt work out for you.

there, fixed some more spelling for you Ed.

The best man won .

you're saying that in general or just in this specific case? because we've had some really crap presidents. LBJ and Carter spring to mind. "winning" the election is no indicator of competence.

He got the most votes . He's the President . Thats how it works .

no, that's NOT how it works.

although it doesn't really surprise me that you are confused by the Electoral College or it's purpose.

Except for the election of 2000 of course

there were at least 2 complete Fla recounts that Bush won in 2000. there was no recount that Bush lost, not even in multiple partial recounts of heavily Democrat counties. Democratic counties who, oddly enough, managed to keep creating new Gore votes every time they recounted the ballots. garsh, strange how that works.

but that's okay, you keep lying about it.

AC Automotive - mechanical issues
1112 Old Dixie Highway, Bldg C-6
ph: 772-569-6121 ask for Ray Cook

Suncoast Auto Body - paint, collision repair, frame straightening and Auto sales
1050 Old Dixie Highway
ph: 772-562-3001 ask for Leon Turnage

IN
famous for my INtemperance on the INternet.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2008, 06:47 AM
Super Late Model

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd McCreary View Post
Aj, I am sorry about the whole gay marriage thing in Fla didnt work out for you.

there, fixed some more spelling for you Ed.

Thank you, I wasnt 100% sure that bill passed in Fl when I was typing it out.
I havent looked at the news lately.
Old 11-07-2008, 06:29 PM
Gold Member

Thumbs up They are not gay

I refuse to fall for the politically correct term gay to describe homosexuals. They were queers when I was growing up and they are queers now! That being said and since this got moved to the comedy section, I guess because our president elect is such a joke, how many terms can you come up for queers. I will start the fun:

Polesmokers
Fudgepackers
Pillow Biters
Faggots
Ass Pirates
And my all time favorite, Sick Bastards
Old 11-07-2008, 09:15 PM
Super Late Model

add AJ14 to your list.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2008, 03:00 AM
Gold Member

Some more carefully reasoned insight from both of you . I can't help but notice that you both seem to have a real fixation with gays . Every post seems to veer back to gays . And its always the ones who complain the most who are ...... No , couldn't be . Although they both keep bringing up gays and seem to know a lot about the gay lifestyle , even all of the derogatory names . Its almost as if they ...... No , couldn't be . Could It ???
Old 11-08-2008, 06:50 AM
Super Late Model

And one more time, "The ignorant one has spoke" again....
Old 11-08-2008, 09:13 AM
Gold Member

Edm , first of all , congratulations on the soon to be born baby .
I'm gonna leave this thread to you and roundtracker to finish . I just can't find enough hatred against people to keep up with you two .
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2008, 09:45 AM
Super Late Model

Well thank you Aj
Old 11-08-2008, 12:56 PM
Super Late Model

Ughhh!! another one of those republican mass e-mails.
Attached Images

Old 11-08-2008, 04:11 PM
Gold Member

Easy for the Republicans to say , they're on the outside looking in . We're laughing all the way to the White House .
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2008, 04:31 PM
Gold Member

Default You didn't last long

Quote:
Edm , first of all , congratulations on the soon to be born baby .
I'm gonna leave this thread to you and roundtracker to finish . I just can't find enough hatred against people to keep up with you two .
Congrats AJ14 you almost made it 7 hours before posting on this thread after saying you were leaving it alone! I am not going to be polite any more, I don't think ignorance got Obama elected. That would be giving the idiots that voted for him too much credit. I say they are just plain stupid. That's right if you voted for Obama you are no longer ignorant but stupid.
Old 11-09-2008, 07:22 PM

WOW Roundtracker, Pretty big words considering we are in a recession and a WAR we can't win, because of the powers that be.
I have a idea for ya. How bout you convince them with fact instead of calling them names.....People might take you more seriously then sounding like an asshole!!!!......JMO
Old 11-10-2008, 06:05 PM
Gold Member

Default Because facts don't work when your stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD STYLE RACER 2 View Post
WOW Roundtracker, Pretty big words considering we are in a recession and a WAR we can't win, because of the powers that be.
I have a idea for ya. How bout you convince them with fact instead of calling them names.....People might take you more seriously then sounding like an asshole!!!!......JMO
You can give stupid people all the facts in the world and it want do them any good! If you voted for Obama you are an idiot. I don't really give a crap if you take me seriously or not. Don't really care if I sound like an A-hole to you or any one else. JMO

As far as winning the war it's pretty much won. Unless your candidate snatches defeat from the jaws of victory by pulling all the troops out too soon. I wish that is what his daddy would have done with his mother.

Last edited by roundtracker : 11-10-2008 at 06:09 PM.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links