Go Back   Real Racin USA Motor Sports Forum > FLORIDA STOCK CAR RACING > Comics Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-2009, 04:26 AM

Default $164 Million Lottery Winner

A windfall like this would cause many of us to make radical changes in our lives.

I sorta get this guy’s first step…..

$164 Million Lottery Winner

Old 06-21-2009, 08:32 AM
Super Late Model

Unhappy lottery joke...

a guy out west won about $280 million... he cleared $88... now thats alot of money but... the lottery money that is collected by uncle is supposed to go to education. so if even just HIS taxes went to schools it should help. there are alot of people winning lotteries across the country so why are schools cutting back??? its all bs....teachers are being laid off, supplies dwindling, special aide almost non existant. in fact they have a new way to control kids... ADHD meds! granted some kids may have adhd but i refuse to believe that so many of them do... in fact the medical field are the worse drug dealers in America... far worse than illegals. because people trust their drs. a pill to sleep, a pill to stay awake. i bet almost every American senior on medicare is on a blood thinner, blood pressure med, diabetes pill, cholesterol pill, triglyceride pill,... every time i go in i get another scrip... some of these pills cost $400!!!!! medicare pays almost all of it... so soon medicare will run out and seniors will have to die because they cant pay for all of the addictive crap in their bodies... how the hell can 20 pills cost $400.00? are they derived from some beetle that lives in outer mongolia on top of a dead tree?
most of these diseases can be cured by exercise and proper diet. thats what drs. should focus on because most obese people have serious eating disorders. same as smokers and alcoholics...the money saved on meds could be spent on dieticians. that would also create good paying jobs.
ugh.... i could go on and on but it isnt gonna make any difference. but at least its one less pill i have to take. i can relieve my stress on KARNAC! rofllllllll
thanks lot JIMBO... ya really got me going.
carol aka OZ
Old 06-21-2009, 10:21 AM
Gold Member

so why are schools cutting back??? its all bs....teachers are being laid off, supplies dwindling, special aide almost non existant.

you say this like it's a bad thing?

AC Automotive - mechanical issues
1112 Old Dixie Highway, Bldg C-6
ph: 772-569-6121 ask for Ray Cook

Suncoast Auto Body - paint, collision repair, frame straightening and Auto sales
1050 Old Dixie Highway
ph: 772-562-3001 ask for Leon Turnage

IN
famous for my INtemperance on the INternet.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2009, 12:04 PM
Super Late Model

Talking

No comment on that one from me.
My wife sometimes looks at this thread and I would not survive
an 'agreement' of the winners choice....Is that a PC answer or what??
---JIM---
Old 06-21-2009, 01:57 PM

Geez….lighten up here gang.

I post something serious and catch he!! from the left then I post something funny and catch he!! anyways. (just kidding! Everybody settle down.)

Oh well, at least I managed to land this gigantic Bass on Father’s Day after a hard-fought 15 or 20 second battle.

Now if I just had one Photoshop friendly left on this board that could turn this thing from a minnow into a 10-pounder before I send this shot to my fishing buddies I’d be all set!

Old 06-21-2009, 03:09 PM
Gold Member

She probably won't care because she would get 1/2 and she could hire someone to put that switch up his rectum.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2009, 03:37 PM

Way to go Jim F......YOU DA MAN!!!!!....................NOT
Old 06-23-2009, 01:33 PM
Super Late Model

Default i'm glad that ole boy won lottery butt

that sure did not seem like a fair split 88 million i got about ever thing i need and want

but i would like to have won 288 million dollar lottery i'd get cope to build me a new open wheel modified with big ole motor sell my tow yard then have a heart attack
Sponsored Links