Go Back   Real Racin USA Motor Sports Forum > FLORIDA STOCK CAR RACING > Comics Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2008, 11:31 PM
Gold Member

Default Obama comedy gold

so, ya, Obama won the election, right?

actually, no. the Electoral College hasn't voted yet, in fact the Electors haven't even been certified yet.

but that's all pro forma, it's gonna happen ... right?

can you say, "Maybe" with a capital "M"?

here's the thing:
Obama has never produced a physical birth certificate. the digital 'copy' he had posted on his web site seems to have been a forgery made from a copy of his younger sister's birth certificate.

but that's all just right wing mud slinging, isn't it?

maybe not. Justice Souter ( that radical conservative ) is requiring our friend Barry to produce a physical birth certificate by December 1st.
http://origin.www.supremecourtus.gov/docket/08-570.htm

*starts making popcorn*

AC Automotive - mechanical issues
1112 Old Dixie Highway, Bldg C-6
ph: 772-569-6121 ask for Ray Cook

Suncoast Auto Body - paint, collision repair, frame straightening and Auto sales
1050 Old Dixie Highway
ph: 772-562-3001 ask for Leon Turnage

IN
famous for my INtemperance on the INternet.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:22 AM
Super Late Model

Old rumor. Case was dismissed. Original birth certificate has been examined and verified.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...ertificate.asp
Old 11-24-2008, 07:49 PM
Gold Member

Old rumor. Case was dismissed. Original birth certificate has been examined and verified.

nice. a two-for-one fail. although it's disappointing to see that Snopes would rather be ideologically correct than actually bother to get their facts right.

i'll spoiler these responses so somebody else can try their hand this.

some basic fact checking issues with the Snopes article:
the Snopes article addresses the previous District court case, not the U. S. Supreme Court inquiry. weirdly, i suspect that Justice Souter is of somewhat higher authority than Richard Barclay Surrick.

regardless of what the Snopes article asserts, Obama has not yet proven his citizenship to Justice Souter's satisfaction.

a "Certificate of Live Birth" is NOT the same thing as a hospital issued "Birth Certificate". and you will note that the Certificate of Live Birth makes no mention of which hospital or home the child was birthed at.

Surrick never inspected the certificate. the District court case was thrown out because, supposedly, a registered voter has "no standing" to require a nominee to prove that he meets the Constitutional requirements for the office he is seeking and the voter will not suffer any "harm" should a Constitutionally prohibited candidate be elected. whether Obama proves citizenship or not, to me this is prima facie evidence that Surrick should be impeached and removed from the bench.
http://www.philly.com/dailynews/loca...om_ballot.html

one of the "fact checking" articles Snopes uses is from FactCheck.org. FactCheck.org states directly at the top of their page that they are an arm of the Annenberg group of endowments. they are directly related to the Chicago Annenberg Challenge educational "program" to which Obama was nominated to run by Bill Ayers and from which Obama funneled millions of dollars into Ayers' educational "projects". does anything here look a little incestuous to you? http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...ZlM2Y2OGI0NDM=

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html
the FactCheck article states that "FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate." this is a bald faced lie in two ways, as proven by their own article. they examined what is purported to be a copy of the certificate that is in Chicago. i've already noted the difference between a "Live Birth" and a "Birth Certificate".

perhaps the most disturbing thing about the document that is in Chicago is this; evidently, Obama has had no need of a US Birth Certificate until May-June of 2007. this is somewhat odd for a man who has spent large portions of his childhood and 20's traveling the world on an Indonesian passport.
http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFil...tificate_9.jpg

the testimony of Chiyome Fukino and Alvin Onaka is more problematic, but there's no reason for it to be. Obama could have made this all go away when it started simply by making whatever documents are held by the State of Hawai'i available for scrutiny. which he can do at any time. and which he has thus far refused to do.

Suncoast Auto Body - paint, collision repair, frame straightening and Auto sales
1050 Old Dixie Highway

IN
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2008, 01:51 AM
Gold Member

forgot that this board expires editing privileges. so i guess i'll have to check back every so often and "de-spoiler" my points in new posts.

the Snopes article addresses the previous District court case, not the U. S. Supreme Court inquiry. weirdly, i suspect that Justice Souter is of somewhat higher authority than Richard Barclay Surrick.

1050 Old Dixie Highway

IN
Old 11-30-2008, 12:19 PM
Gold Member

here's the balance of my objections to the Snopes article:

regardless of what the Snopes article asserts, Obama has not yet proven his citizenship to Justice Souter's satisfaction. nor even to Surrick.

a "Certificate of Live Birth" is NOT the same thing as a hospital issued "Birth Certificate". and you will note that the Certificate of Live Birth makes no mention of which hospital or home the child was birthed at.

Surrick never inspected the certificate. the District court case was thrown out because, supposedly, a registered voter has "no standing" to require a nominee to prove that he meets the Constitutional requirements for the office he is seeking and the voter will not suffer any "harm" should a Constitutionally prohibited candidate be elected. whether Obama proves citizenship or not, to me this is prima facie evidence that Surrick should be impeached and removed from the bench.
http://www.philly.com/dailynews/loca...om_ballot.html

one of the "fact checking" articles Snopes uses is from FactCheck.org. FactCheck.org states directly at the top of their page that they are an arm of the Annenberg group of endowments. they are directly related to the Chicago Annenberg Challenge educational "program" to which Obama was nominated to run by Bill Ayers and from which Obama funneled millions of dollars into Ayers' educational "projects". does anything here look a little incestuous to you? http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...ZlM2Y2OGI0NDM=

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html
the FactCheck article states that "FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate." this is a bald faced lie in two ways, as proven by their own article.
1 - they examined what is purported to be a copy of the certificate that is in Chicago.
2 - i've already noted the difference between a "Live Birth" and a "Birth Certificate".

perhaps the most disturbing thing about the document that is in Chicago is this; evidently, Obama has had no need of a US Birth Certificate until May-June of 2007. this is somewhat odd for a man who has spent large portions of his childhood and 20's traveling the world on an Indonesian passport.
http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFil...tificate_9.jpg

the testimony of Chiyome Fukino and Alvin Onaka is more problematic, but there's no reason for it to be. Obama could have made this all go away when it started simply by making whatever documents are held by the State of Hawai'i available for scrutiny. which he can do at any time. and which he has thus far refused to do.

1050 Old Dixie Highway

IN
Old 12-17-2008, 06:10 PM
Rookie

Wow! The Florida rednecks still haven't changed!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2008, 06:27 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle Brandenburger View Post
Soooo...does that mean you're not in Fort Myers anymore? :

Last edited by Fourhigh : 12-17-2008 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Not drinking enough from "The Cup"
Old 12-21-2008, 11:24 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle Brandenburger View Post
Where have you been? Prison again? What's the humor like there?
Sponsored Links