Go Back   Real Racin USA Motor Sports Forum > FLORIDA STOCK CAR RACING > Comics Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2008, 11:18 PM

Default Bad News For Karnacians

OBAMA IS PRESIDENT.

IN SUPPORT OF OCALASP76, PLEASE DON'T CALL JIM, AS IT WILL PROBABLY NOT BE A GOOD CONVERSATION!!!!!
Old 11-04-2008, 11:28 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD STYLE RACER 2 View Post
OBAMA IS PRESIDENT.

IN SUPPORT OF OCALASP76, PLEASE DON'T CALL JIM, AS IT WILL PROBABLY NOT BE A GOOD CONVERSATION!!!!!
PUKE!
I hope Bidden was wrong about the attack to test him. I am NOT learning to speak Arabic!!!
Old 11-05-2008, 12:50 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgep View Post
PUKE!
I hope Bidden was wrong about the attack to test him. I am NOT learning to speak Arabic!!!
Never once did Biden say there was going to be an attack. He said that Obama was going to be tested. Also, if there was an attack, that doesnt mean we have to learn to speak arabic for some weird reason. When we went to war with Germany in WWII, did they have to learn english? Did the Japanese all of a sudden learn english when the atomic bombs were dropped. Its comments like yours that really worries me.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2008, 03:03 AM
Gold Member

Its comments like yours that really worries me.

oh yeah? well it's things like this that really worry me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCL8jxpVHK8

Also, if there was an attack, that doesnt mean we have to learn to speak arabic for some weird reason.

yeah, well what you are failing to pick up on is that George expects Obama to capitulate to Iranian/Al-Qaeda demands.

the "winner" doesn't have a need to learn the language of the "loser".

whether you agree with George's assessment or not, you don't have any prior history with Obama to offer proof that he wouldn't do such a thing.

Did the Japanese all of a sudden learn english when the atomic bombs were dropped.

ummm, actually quite a few Japanese have learned English since the end of the war. there's good money in going to Japan as an English teacher.

AC Automotive - mechanical issues
1112 Old Dixie Highway, Bldg C-6
ph: 772-569-6121 ask for Ray Cook

Suncoast Auto Body - paint, collision repair, frame straightening and Auto sales
1050 Old Dixie Highway
ph: 772-562-3001 ask for Leon Turnage

IN
famous for my INtemperance on the INternet.

Last edited by Todd McCreary : 11-05-2008 at 03:09 AM.
Old 11-05-2008, 06:59 AM
Super Late Model

Quote:
Originally Posted by calres22 View Post
Never once did Biden say there was going to be an attack. He said that Obama was going to be tested. Also, if there was an attack, that doesnt mean we have to learn to speak arabic for some weird reason. When we went to war with Germany in WWII, did they have to learn english? Did the Japanese all of a sudden learn english when the atomic bombs were dropped. Its comments like yours that really worries me.
I just hope that if we are attacked,by whoever, Obama has the stones to open a can of 'whoop-ass' on whoever. Not like Clinton in '93 when the WTC was hit the first time.
As for the language to be learned, I would say French would be the choice, 'cause that's what they speak in Canada. Anyone know of any good off shore banks to hide my savings? Hang on to your wallets, it's going to be a bumpy 4 years.
Hey Jimbo.......Don't call me, I ain't answerin' the phone for 4 years...LOL
---JIM---
Old 11-05-2008, 08:36 AM
Gold Member

They only speak French in one province in Canada that being Quebec the rest of the country speaks English.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2008, 09:42 AM
Super Late Model

As for the language to be learned, I would say French would be the choice, 'cause that's what they speak in Canada.

They only speak French in one province in Canada that being Quebec the rest of the country speaks English.

Yes we speak French in Québec and a little bit in New Brunswick, but their French in Brunswick is what we call ''Acadian'', a New Orleand type of French.

As far as Québec is concerned, you would be right at home in English because there's not many places where you cannot get all basic services in English if you so desire.

André
Old 11-05-2008, 09:52 AM
Super Late Model

Thumbs up

ANDRE............Thanks for the geography lesson.
......Being a refugee from South Flori-duh, I say "Grassy-A$$"....LOL
----JIM-----
Old 11-05-2008, 11:12 AM
Super Late Model

In the words of my youngest son... We are now an "obamanation"...
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2008, 11:35 AM
Super Late Model

What do Americans do in defeat? Give up? Hell no. We dust ourselves off and get back in the fight.

This morning I rejoined the Republician party after being a registered Independent for a few years. Since the old adage "all politics is local" still rings true, I am getting involved in local politics for the first time. Its unlikely that I'd run (big mouth), but I certainly will organize and fund-raise for my side.
Old 11-05-2008, 12:55 PM
Super Late Model

Default bankrupt

never in my life time will there not be a need for oil. amercia can not afford this pres. everone will never have health ins. this election was bought with big bucks
Old 11-05-2008, 01:49 PM
Gold Member

I think you're confusing Obama with the current pres . W is the president the country can't afford . I don't think i'd get too excited about oil , health insurance , or anything else until the man actually takes over the job several months from now . Until then , its only speculation .
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2008, 02:38 PM
Super Late Model

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave41 View Post
never in my life time will there not be a need for oil.
It is a good thing that Christopher Columbus, the Wright brothers, Henry Ford, Bill Gates, Martin Luther King Jr, and every other person that changed our world didn't share your same view. While it does seem like a difficult task never say never!
Old 11-05-2008, 02:45 PM
Gold Member

Default 2nd post

I posted this in answer to another thread but it fits here also.

Give it a year and see how happy you are with the change
FACT 1: Due to the mandatory health care that we MUST now provide in the future My CFO has said we must layoff 2 of every 5 to cover the cost
Fact 2: The increase in taxes that are proposed has the CFO stating that we must layoff at least one more of the 3 that survived the first axe.
Fact 3: With the proposed taxes on capitol gains and expansion we are NOT expanding in the us market as planned. We will expand in Europe and Canada.
Fact 4: A major tax increase, spike, or whatever you want to call it will finish off the recession for sure and then you will see a REAL depression.

The FACT of business is that it runs from the TOP DOWN not the bottom up. After almost 50 years in business that is a 100% fact and no stump speech or promise will ever change that.

Without boring you with facts our operations have LOST $3.8 mil (36% drop) since the speculators took down wall street. We can only hope that since they got what they wanted they will ALLOW the market to recover.
IF you for any second do not think that we are in deep trouble until the new leaders are proven you are 100% wrong.
Old guys remember Cuba and the missile deal? Middle Age, the Vietnam screw up? Older what about Korea? Pull out to soon and you can repeat History if you really want to.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:13 PM
Gold Member

Until then , its only speculation .

how about this;
"assault weapons" are now investment vehicles. again. ( this has happened before )

the Dems have a majority in the House, a filibuster proof Senate and a President that, by all measures, was one of the most left wing members of the Senate.

there will be restrictions of all kinds on guns, probably ammo as well.

I don't think i'd get too excited about oil , health insurance , or anything else until the man actually takes over the job several months from now .

the only thing putting a brake on any of that was the Republicans. Pelosi and Reid made clear 2 years ago that they would do all of that if they could.

This morning I rejoined the Republician party

why?

Suncoast Auto Body - paint, collision repair, frame straightening and Auto sales
1050 Old Dixie Highway

IN
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2008, 08:31 PM
Super Late Model

Unhappy

This morning I rejoined the Republician party

why?

Todd, welcome back with the rest of us 'loosers'.
-----JIM-------
Old 11-05-2008, 08:37 PM
Gold Member

Todd, welcome back with the rest of us 'loosers'.

i'm not sure i get your meaning but i'm almost certain you don't get mine.

1050 Old Dixie Highway

IN
Old 11-05-2008, 09:16 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave41 View Post
never in my life time will there not be a need for oil. amercia can not afford this pres. everone will never have health ins. this election was bought with big bucks

Your last sentence made me think about racing. Change the word "election" with the word "race".

SEE, racing and politics DO have something in common!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2008, 11:29 PM
Super Late Model

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ14 View Post
I think you're confusing Obama with the current pres . W is the president the country can't afford . I don't think i'd get too excited about oil , health insurance , or anything else until the man actually takes over the job several months from now . Until then , its only speculation .
Since today I am feeling like being a nice guy, I wont call you an idiot, which is the first thing that came to mind. "W" didnt do this by himself, I believe he had a little help from the senate and congress who is controlled by..........
Old 11-06-2008, 06:36 AM
Gold Member

You're gonna have to make up your mind . You say Obama is going to be the ruin of the United States . Gonna take your money and guns . Then you say that Bush , as the President , isn't really responsible for anything thats happened in the last 8 years , that the country is controlled by the House and Senate , not the President .
Old 11-06-2008, 07:16 AM
Super Late Model

Once again, "the ignorant ones have spoke" Put your glasses back on and read the post. I know this may be difficult for you but please do your best to actually comprehend what was written.

Last edited by Edm : 11-06-2008 at 08:25 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2008, 07:52 AM
Gold Member

I've READ your post . Three times . And it's still hilarious .
Old 11-06-2008, 08:26 AM
Super Late Model

If you read it 3 times and you still dont get it..... and you voted? Wow, no wonder!
Old 11-06-2008, 08:28 AM
Super Late Model

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ14 View Post
You're gonna have to make up your mind . You say Obama is going to be the ruin of the United States . Gonna take your money and guns .
and freedom, that is my major concern. Guns is just a small part of that freedom.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2008, 08:50 AM
Super Late Model

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edm View Post
and freedom, that is my major concern. Guns is just a small part of that freedom.
Many people DON'T get it.

Go back to the 1800's with the term........

if we outlaw guns only outlaws will have guns!

I'm not going to be robbed at gunpoint or have my house invaded because THUGS know i'm unarmed!!!!!!!!

Soon i might be concidered an outlaw.
Old 11-06-2008, 02:23 PM
Gold Member

I might be able to join in the outrage over President Obama taking away my guns ( yes i have several ) and my freedom but i haven't been able to find any evidence that he ever said he wanted to . Lots of You Tube nonsense , plenty of hand wringing and wailing at fox " news " , but nowhere do i find the words from Obama saying " i am going to take away guns from citizens of the US " .
Old 11-07-2008, 12:33 AM
Gold Member

I've READ your post . Three times . And it's still hilarious .

i only read your post once. but i still think it's hilarious that you could say that we should have voted for a man when we "really don't know what he's going to do".

or anything else until the man actually takes over the job several months from now . Until then , its only speculation .

over a year of intensive campaigning and you're going to pretend that we don't have a pretty good idea by now?

1050 Old Dixie Highway

IN
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links