Go Back   Real Racin USA Motor Sports Forum > FLORIDA STOCK CAR RACING > KARNAC's FLORIDA STOCK CAR RACING
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2021, 04:41 PM
Super Late Model

Default So sad .

Just can't believe how dead this site is . Used to be a fun board . So sad with so much great racing to talk about . But everybody's gone .
Old 02-28-2021, 06:08 PM
Super Late Model

151 views and no comments , this is exactly why this board is dead . Anyone still here is afraid to comment I guess . Man what happened to all the fun that used to happen here ? Or have all the old guys been kicked off ? Is there another board I'm not aware of ? Does tunaman have his own board ? Anyone hear from Ocala Jim? As near as I can see Bone is the only guy left still posting . I realize we are getting old but come on guys !
Old 03-01-2021, 10:56 PM
Late Model

Yep, I hear ya. I still stop by now and again to see what’s new in local racing. I don’t understand haw Facebook or whatever can really replace a dedicated racing site. Sometimes I miss some local races just because you have to constantly dig around to find all the schedules. On a positive note for anyone who hasn’t heard - The World of Outlaws Sprint Cars just announced some additional dates in Florida!! They will be at Volusia this coming Friday night and at East Bay on Saturday. I haven’t had a chance to see those bad boys in a long time, I will definitely be at East Bay this Saturday. Anyone else going?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2021, 12:00 PM
Super Late Model

I understand but I'm sorry its not facebook thats killed this forum . There must be other reasons as I still see many people at all the local racetracks young and old .
Old 03-03-2021, 12:08 PM
Super Late Model

Maybe its too many rules and unpopular changes . I sure would love to see this forum return to the way it used to be . Back to the way Jack wanted it to be .
Old 03-04-2021, 04:38 PM
Super Late Model

'Splitter,

Seems to me that news is important but, ya know, it ain't the steak that sells, it's the sizzle.

In other words, a provocative title regarding a controversial issue (ie, dirt vs asphalt, mirror driving or no, what constitutes "dirty driving" etc.).

And then, MORE THAN TWO FOLKS DISCUSS AND/OR DEBATE the issue. THAT theoretically begets more "views" and more posts, and the deal grows organically.

Now, I kind of tried to help out in that dept, but wound up making most of the posts, and the counterpoints sometimes were off point...

So, I waits for something interesting to yap about.

Last edited by OldSchool+ : 03-04-2021 at 04:43 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2021, 04:41 PM
Super Late Model

So whaddaya got?

Who knows, maybe the racing community will... get... woke

Last edited by OldSchool+ : 03-04-2021 at 04:45 PM.
Old 03-07-2021, 07:41 PM
Super Late Model

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming:

https://youtu.be/ih4_1FyVjaY?t=20
Old Yesterday, 10:34 AM
Super Late Model

Well at least I managed to get 2 people to respond . Its a start I hope . Now if we can just get people to post upcoming races and impossible to find results .
Sponsored Links
Old Yesterday, 03:07 PM
Super Late Model

Heck nobody even posts in complainers corner anymore . Or the comics section . The classifieds aren't getting anything either . Come on people ! Let's get this site back to life again !
Sponsored Links